|Who's in Charge
of Your Child Custody Case ?
If it's your husband, wife, father, mother,
attorney or your significant other? You may be in big trouble.
The truth is:
Whether you win or lose custody of your children, at the end of this case, everyone else gets to go home to their children.
They won't lay awake at night too worried about your children to sleep.
You have to most to lose or the most to gain.
What you are going through is so difficult and painful it can be tempting to hand over the responsibility and decision making to someone else. That can create some huge problems for you.
Mediators, Psychologists and Judges are very sensitive to a case that looks driven or controlled by someone other than the parents of the children. Troubling issues come to mind, including:
- Is someone other than this parent really interested in custody?
- This parents agenda seems to change constantly.
- Are others using this custody case as vendetta of rivals for a parent’s attention.
- Is this about power, money or something other than the welfare of the child?
- Why is this person hostile and on attack of the legal process and the other parent? etc.
Often an attorney will have your husband, wife, father, mother or significant other stay out of the limelight as much as possible if they give the appearance of power or passion.
Accept the healthy help offered by the people who care about you. But do not hand over responsibility for or control of your case to anyone.
In this war of endurance and attrition, you need to and should accept appropriate support and assistance from the people who care about you and your children. Appropriate support includes a calm, reassuring listener, finder of knowledge, and information to partial or full financial support.
Inappropriate help includes fanatics anxious to make personal sacrifice or doing questionable activities to meet your goals. Make sure your case does not look driven or controlled by someone else. It is advisable to help your husband, wife, father, mother or significant other be and appear as a support person rather than a leader. If this person finishes your sentences for you, does more talking than you do, and makes promises or decisions for you, you have this problem.
What we offer you is loads of information and hundreds of options!
- A remarkable new no-nonsense method of understanding and running your child custody case.
- Identify what the court would see as your problem behaviors and control them.
- Determine who you can talk to and what you can safely tell them.
- Learn about more than 70 of the most common panic situations.
- What they really mean and see how other parents handled them.
- How to hire a great attorney, fire a bad one, and know if you can sue a dangerous one.
- When, why and how to keep a contact log book.
- Dealing with lies; theirs, yours and, the biggest lie of all.
- When and how to use detectives and experts.
- How to negotiate successfully.
- Preparation for and examples of Home Study, Psychological Evaluations, Detective Report.
- When and how to depose someone to get the best results.
- How much does a custody case cost and when is it spent.
- Ways to make your child kidnap resistant.
- Information a child should know if the opportunity to escape opens up.
- More than 600 pages of the most valuable and current information available.
Win Your Child Custody War
If you are dealing with a loving child centered adult that wants to cooperate in working out a co-parenting plan that will meet the needs of your children, this isn't the book for you.
If you or your child are being threatened or treated unfairly, this is the help you need. Updated every year.
(Child Custody Help SourceBook)
This manual is the most powerful weapon in the Child Custody War. The current edition with more than 800 pages of the most current information available. Expertly indexed to allow you to access the critical information you need instantly. You can't waste weeks and hundreds of dollars each time the other side drops a bomb on your case. This manual will allow you to identify, evaluate, and respond with lightning speed and effectiveness to short circuit dangerous tactics. Everyone tells you what you can't do. This manual gives you hundreds of options.
The Remarkable No-nonsense Method Of Understanding
And Running Your Child Custody Case.
The fact is if you are not following your own plan,
you are most assuredly following someone else's.
Email to : Divorce@Eastex.net Anytime
California�s "730" Evaluation Who's in Charge of Your Child Custody Battle? The Not So Wicked Stepmother Case Management Forms
for Child Custody Litigation
How to go to Visitation Without Throwing Up
Killers & Boosters
Link Page Witness Guide
Set of 7 Books Grandparents and Custody Kid's Advice to Kids Parents Rights Non-Custodial Rights Preparing for War Employers & Custody Bookstores Do you need Precedent ? Doctors who are parents and fighting for custody Win Your Child Custody War
Parental Alienation Syndrome
Return Policy for Custody Products
Our products are shipped under a no return policy.
We have no other
return Policy for Retail or Wholesale.
We sell information, in the form of
Books, Video, Audio Tapes, CD's Workbooks or Classes
Our policy is strict because our
information is expensive to obtain and update each year.
Judges, Attorneys, Psychologists,
Social Workers and Parents tell us they can't find anything like our
products anywhere else.
If you know more than we do, don't
order our products.
Because we are just as tired of people playing
at this as you are. We put together serious products for serious
We sell information, in the form of Books, Video, Audio Tapes, CD's Workbooks or Classes
Our policy is strict because our information is expensive to obtain and update each year.
Judges, Attorneys, Psychologists, Social Workers and Parents tell us they can't find anything like our products anywhere else.
If you know more than we do, don't order our products.
Because we are just as tired of people playing at this as you are.
We put together serious products for serious adults.
Just don't order if you can't understand or accept this return policy.
Pale Horse Publishing, POB 1447, Livingston, TX 77351-0026